From:  "AngelOfThyNight" <angelofthynight@yahoo.com>
Date:  Sat Aug 3, 2002  3:06 am
Subject:  Tonight's report on St Mary's.....

Well tonight was a quiet night I cant say we experienced a a whole lot my cameras batteries ran out so I couldn't take Pics but ill be going up there many more times even during the week with anyone to see if we can see or hear something. I can say that there were a few distinct and interesting things. For one when we first entered into the tunnel and I don't know if this was meant for me but I seen an arm it looked like the arm of a older person it was very transparent if you look where it says hell in trays photos below it is where I seen it. It was pretty startling since i'm almost sure what it was I don't know if it was a residual thing or maybe something luring us in deeper for what reason who knows. No cold spots in dead mans tunnel but there was a time when we stopped to talk or rest actually switch positions walking and I heard something deeper into the tunnel I cannot pinpoint the sound it wasn't a rat because they scatter it was loud sort of like something else maybe walking in the distance because the echoes came back to us. I also noticed in the tunnel where it says hell a bunch of railroad spikes piled in there Tracy and I did not see them last week so was this a spirit trying to tell us stay out or maybe seduce us to go in further.

I got to say john Edward says that its the little things you got to notice because its a way for the spirit to validate that its there and this is true. A week ago the tunnel had stacked wood then the railroad spikes, then that face or large orb we captured last week its really hard to say. my friend doesn't talk much about that place since he use to go up there a lot as a kid. The cemetery was a dead cell tonight no movement in the trees or on the tracks I thought I seen something move quickly and again I could be wrong I usually have to focus and trains going by ruin that. As far as the whistling Jeff whistled and a tune and i'm almost sure that it whistled a part of that tune back very far off and all there was also one area that was ice cold. I think tonight was a omen to stay out Tracy dropped her camera in the water then the flash light I believe or her pack fell of and me seeing that arm and hand I mean its these things that are warnings we got to look at. I really want to thank Jeff and Tracy for coming along again you guys are great. Its nice to have people to go along and do these things.

I am looking to expand the investigations to further areas or more intense haunted areas cemeteries are good for orb photos ect. I have been noticing strange activity around my house to not so much in it just outside of it i'm not sure yet if what was at St Mary's followed me home but ill say this there are spirits wherever we go and its not always what you see, heart, feel ect sometimes its what the camera captures an some things are only meant for certain people to see tonight again though I did see something strange it was 10 feet in front and not hard to miss I don't know but I been trying to piece this all together like a puzzle, seeing an arm, then the singing man last week, the black figure, the rolling down the tracks, then the rail road spikes what does it all mean we may never know. However St Mary's i'm sure is hot and cold like any cemetery I may have to go up there 40 more times to see another black figure who knows but its not going anywhere and either is what roams there.

Stmarysrick3.jpg (54143 bytes)   Stmarysrick4.jpg (49105 bytes)    Stmarysrick6.jpg (49641 bytes)    Stmarysrick2.jpg (43847 bytes)

Notice above to the upper left the demonic face this tunnel really makes my hairs stand up.

Stmarysrick1.jpg (42434 bytes)    Stmarysrick5.jpg (36083 bytes)    Stmarysrick7.jpg (26056 bytes)

From:  "Jeff"
Date:  Sat Aug 3, 2002  7:23 pm
Subject:  St. Mary's 2nd Investigation Concluded

Well...me being the Devils Advocate of the group I still have yet to see something <lol> but, the adventure continues.  Heck...Indiana Jones started out as a boy scout ya know ;-)

The first round of the tour was straight to the tunnel. Turns out the first 30 feet of the tunnel is original drainage construction. Once you turn to the left it's all modernized drainage tunneling. After about two hundred feet in and my knees beginning to ache....I concluded it's just modern stuff....we just weren't going to find the Fuhr Bunker or anything <hehe> Rick swears he saw an arm the moment we entered. I kinda felt like that scientist in the old black and white "THEM" the flick about the giant ants <smirk>

We headed up to St. Mary's and for the most part it is a well lit cemetery and not large by any means. If any of us felt anything...it was just elusive.  Just like the world it self...there's the good...the bad...and the horribly repugnant but...aside of sewage smell and my pronounced ability to whistle tunes very well...we came up empty.

Odd though...just before leaving my den mother gave me an article about ghost tours in old East Aurora...hmmm...that maybe the place this next go around ;-)

btw...what was impressive was standing ohhhhhh about 15 feet away from a train going by <lol>

I just love trains ;-) BUT! (and it's a big one) the little lady with the Minnie Mouse voice....coupled with a bad Anime character had to be tied to the  tracks!...unfortunately my compassion deduced that someone must like this little spinster...but, at the cost of her annoying someone else out there?

oh well, even Lewinsky was allowed CEO candidacy for Revlon <lol>