From:  "AngelOfThyNight" <angelofthynight@yahoo.com>
Date:  Sat Jul 27, 2002  3:06 am
Subject:  (WOW PHENOMENAL NIGHT) Tonight's Report on St Mary's Cemetery

Ok well this is what everybody was waiting for the news about dead mans tunnel and St Mary's cemetery above it. I really am saddened to once again see the people who did not show or were reluctant to show. Tonight was probably one of the most active nights I have ever experience in any cemetery. Tracy and I went up about 11pm we entered into dead mans tunnel and we noticed the tunnel was very hot inside then it turned into a long drainage tunnel as we walked and got deeper we got vibes to turn back we started feel ice cold spots in the tunnel and its so small only we can walk single aisle and something we felt was waiting for us or there with us so we ended up turning back and heading to the cemetery up above which is St Mary's in Lancaster/Depew area we entered into there and noticed a certain peace but we got about 300 feet into the cemetery the older part and my back was turned reading a grave and Tracy said to me somebody is in the cemetery with us as I turned around now I can swear this on my life something that was about 150 feet away was walking it did not look even human it was hunched over, completely black, its arms were longer then most humans, the fingers looked long almost as if it had claws and as soon as she pointed to it I thought it was a person but no clothes all black I mean it had no color no transparency it walked sort of slow and I got a 4 second glimpse of it.

The creature or ghost went behind a thin tree we walked up to the tree and whatever it was not there it disappeared this is a very open graveyard and whatever it was vanished. The tree it went behind I couldn't even hide behind but this thing walked behind a grave and 2 thin ones and was gone it only took us a few seconds to walk up to the spot. 2 minutes before we seen this unknown form I asked very loudly in the cemetery that if anything is out there id like to see it or for it to give me any sign that its there simply because I started to have vibes then minutes later id say about 3 minutes we saw the figure. As we walked on to some older parts of the cemetery I thought I heard chanting there are tracks behind this graveyard which many have died on them. But as Tracy and I hide behind a tree and grave it became louder and louder it was a Irish maybe Italian type of accent it I cant say but it was singing a jazzy song not even really jazz it was blues and it was perfect kinda like how Elvis Presley would sing the singing was smooth, loud, he was singing a song the words were fast and it was very blues and upbeat but the song was not from this time it was very old kind of like the song jeepers creepers that's how this sang real upbeat like it was playing on a old record player. Anyhow Tracy and I had hid behind a grave the singing was out front on the tracks but there was NOBODY and it got louder and was so good I mean there was no cars there was no people in the cemetery or on the tracks. Seconds later the singing faded off then all of sudden it STOPPED DEAD we heard something dash into the bushes and slow leading down from the track the branches started to snap on the ground something was walking down from the tracks, rocks slide along the slope it took about I would say 4-5 steps because that's how many snaps of twigs on the ground. Then over near the grave stone just down the slope something moved Tracy and I hid and we seen it move it was hard to make out we quickly walked up to that area again nothing found no singing.

We walked up to an area a very cold area an I wanted to take a photo my batteries on the digital camera which I put into tonight were drained my camera did not work at all. Luckily Tracy brought hers so I did get Pics but in this one spot which I felt something my camera batteries and camera would not work I tried for 5 minutes playing around with it. Anyhow we walked to the other end of the cemetery things calmed down however I sort of felt guilty thought maybe I could communicate with the spirit felt maybe he didn't know he was dead maybe killed on the tracks that explains his singing then noises coming from the bushes and slope on the side of the tracks possibly killed then rolled down. We walked back to the spot I lit some incense and I started whistling hoping to get a sign that if what we seen is still there all of sudden in the distance faint but from both ends I hear a whistle it didn't repeat my pattern but I can assure you it was a while came from the tracks not so much the cemetery. I then tried to talk to the spirit and asked it to come closer an it sounded like little foot steps but almost like it was curious yet kept a safe distance near the tracks and weeds and us. So after that we started to leave and I heard movement up in the trees like scratching but each tree we walked under there was something moving you could hear it in the leaves I don't know what I looked didn't see anything. But then we walked along the cemetery wall where the tracks run along the cemetery and I got to say that minutes later after I tried to communicate all of sudden all these branches along the tracks starting snapping something ran down the slope you could hear it rocks sliding, then after the rocks from the tracks there is a lot of trees about 7 feet thickness and bushes coming from there we heard something slide down twigs snapping and yet we waiting silently for something to come out and I could hear it like it came out but NOTHING WAS THERE as we started to walk out of the cemetery along where we heard them noises something followed us almost to the whole way out twigs snapping, bushes and weeds being pushes aside as like something big was walking through the bushes and small trees.

Then it all stopped however there are many things we both noticed like getting glimpses of movement human like figures walking things of that sort. I know for a fact tonight I seen like 2 orbs with my naked eye they were fast but I did manage to see them. Here is the strange thing though my camera on the way out of the cemetery worked and some of the battery was charged up again this I cannot explain and it does not make sense. I know tonight what I seen wasn't human there is no way at all ghostly yes but I don't think the one figure we seen was a ghost I think it was demonic seriously. Also by speculation of things something walking down the tracks singing yet we didn't see it. If any human slide or ran down the slope without a flashlight they would roll and fall it rained here for 4 days and it would roll right out into the cemetery. If it was human it would trip without any lighting at all but this seemed to walk and break the twigs on the ground very loudly. Nobody would walk down the tracks sing like there in a 1930s blues or jazz bar then just all of sudden vanish especially to go through the brush come out into the cemetery then not be seen again. On top of it the creature we seen vanished I would say there was a large grave stone about 5 feet tall it came from there walked behind 4-5 small trees when it got to the trees it vanished to. But all in all tonight has been one of the most exciting, most haunting experiences not only did we see something walk and both of us seen it in the cemetery but we also seen movement, heard something sing right in front of us that was not there we are talking a person with a voice as good as Elvis or Costello we are talking something that sang 25 feet in front of us yet was not there and I think either its energy faded off or it spotted us and darted into some bushes and trees but whatever it was tonight was watching, followed us, showed itself, sang and that my friends is what I call a real haunting. I am still very uptight tonight because what I seen with my very eyes in front of us I will not forget and I don't think Tracy will either. I also do that this ghost probably is very residual and maybe who knows walks up the tracks sings and goes back to his grave but that's what happened so pretty much tonight we dealt with a few different spirits and I will say from this investigation that St Mary's cemetery is haunted. I use to go alone at night all the time by myself serious always felt things but never seen or heard anything till tonight. I may plan one more trip there in October possibly maybe in a month from now I don't know. But for all the people who have told me they feel something evil there or sense something here they are right there is something there.

Thank you Tracy for coming we had fun going and hanging out. Tracy will post her report tomorrow about it so look for it. Now instead of Friday this coming Saturday I'm planning another adventure it may be to the asylum even if we don't get in we can still walk the grounds take Pics right?:) maybe hit a cemetery on the way home or whatever. I like I said will try and plan something every week for the locals. But for the people who stand me up, don't show, or play games your on thin ice with me I wont make nobody go on a investigation and I know some got kids or got to work and that's cool but don't lie to me that's one thing that saddens me. Tonight I must say out of the last 4 weeks of investigations TONIGHT was the night when truly it was out. I will only see it because like I said the one thing I seen did not look human not with arms that long and that pitch black.

ehancedtunnelentrace.jpg (59708 bytes)   Tunnel Entrance.jpg (36900 bytes)   stmarys6.jpg (88131 bytes)   The Tunnel.jpg (36842 bytes)   The Tunnelenhanced.jpg (57661 bytes)   'hell' is written on the wall.jpg (40088 bytes)   st marys5enhanced.jpg (39961 bytes)

   hidden1.jpg (95342 bytes)    st marys1 enhanced.jpg (82154 bytes)    st marys3 enhanced.jpg (47166 bytes)   st marys4 enhanced.jpg (53910 bytes)

         The tunnel does go under the cemetery which was redirected into a drainage pipe further in. The tracks that are behind the cemetery have had alot of deaths if you take into account the tracks, tunnel and cemetery all within range of eachother there is alot of spiritual energy in this cemetery. The orbs i get are very dim usually but the EVP here is threw the roof and fast glimpses of apparitions.