From: Rick
Subject: Tonight's Report In the Ridge Lawn Cemetery
Date: Sat Jul 20, 2002
To: ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.com

Yes i am back from the 3 hour cemetery trip at Ridge lawn cemetery on Harlem road. This was a very interesting cemetery walkthrough simply because there is 5 different cemeteries all near eachother 2 side by side another across the street then another near that. We did not experience hardly any activity however there was a cold spot at one time that rushed passed me; almost like what was at the cemetery was peaceful but curious. For sure we had some experiences with bats lol sorry ladies:)~ i know how much women don't like bats flying around your heads he he. I do not know what will show up it will take me time to develop the film i brought 2 cameras one camera is a digital but it don't work right with my computer so i will have to upload the photos from a friends house tomorrow. I wont know if i got any orbs or anything till later on but if something comes up it will be posted in the members sections named ridge lawn cemetery. I chose this tour tonight and walkthrough to build up confidence for the local people. Tonight was about meeting people more or less not so much finding the devil himself lol simply because the last 3 weeks i have not had many go with me on these things. Jeff and i went he will post his experience Monday this is his second investigation with me thank you Jeff. However honestly i am disappointed at the ones who have stood me up this is a very serious thing what we do here even though i love to have fun and joke around have a beer and talk; people that said they would go and didn't show up, or didn't call me back, or have stood me up more then once isn't a very nice thing to do. That in itself shows me i cannot trust you for some of the more intense investigations i have planned in the next 2 years. I am not some ax murderer this is the 3rd investigation i have ran, i have 3 small little boys at home and anyone who goes is going to be safe with me. But people got to learn to trust and they got to meet me half way. If you wont meet at my house or a public place then how do you expect to go. If you wont give me a phone number or call me how do you expect to make plans? So all i'm asking is your volunteers efforts and 100 percent and of course this goes for all the people who probably live 10 minutes from my house. I wouldn't expect any member to go alone into a haunted house or abandoned building or a forest where bigfoot may have you for dinner and you shouldn't expect me to. I work very hard to go out take photos ect We work as a team to share info, go to these haunted sites to learn and to discover. The more people the more pictures the more stories we have to share. Tonight all in all it was peaceful but rather interesting still to explore a graveyard that was so large in size. I mean its interesting how i can sense one thing at the train station then see a difference in the cemetery that is probably why i wanted so many people to go so they can see the difference in activity. As for the people in my group that are out of state or in different areas you all are doing a great job researching, participating, and even informing me of different things. especially Kim good job up in Utica:) I am not sure yet but i may plan a trip up to Dudley town i know its about 6 hours from buffalo but this would probably be next summer some weekend. If anyone read about the Dudley town post. I will now post about the next 2 weeks of events that are going to occur here i would like everybody to go ahead and read them if you want to come along with me. I may have the locals get together maybe during the day at like pizza hut or somewhere because there is alot of shy people who are really afraid to out and say hey Rick i want to go so this might help over come it i don't know. But anyhow there will be many other investigations in the future for the rest of the summer, then maybe the fall a few, then in the next few years. The cemetery was pretty fun tonight yes Jeff will wait for the bigfoot report in the newspaper tomorrow lol. I am sure whoever was driving down the road and seen 2 men run super fast into some hedged into the graveyard freaked out haha haha. I can see it now bigfoot runs into ridge lawn cemetery with tattoos and long hair haha. Peace and blessings everyone.
Rick

Ridgelawnpic.jpg (66853 bytes)   Ridgelawnpic1.jpg (53557 bytes)   Ridgelawnpic2.jpg (40516 bytes)   Ridgelawnpic3.jpg (40757 bytes)   Ridgelawnpic4.jpg (65064 bytes)   Ridgelawnpic5.jpg (68055 bytes)

Subj: [ParanormalBuffalo]Last Friday's Cemetery Investigation
Date: Mon Jul 22, 2002 2:44 pm
From: "dauntless71"
To: ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.com

well...cemeteries are a resting place for peace and quiet and....it was very quiet all the way around even across the street in the older section.

It's actually amazing how noisy it is around the entire boundries of the cemeteries and that it's actually peaceful within the grounds.

One thing which did stand out though was the Jewish Cemetery we came across. It in fact is what it is...a Jewish Cemetery but, it had struck me as odd at first seeing all these graves with the Star of David on them in one area.

Hey...it's late...sometimes your mind runs away ;-)

and.....if Rick was any hairier then that guy woulda thought you were Bigfoot! LMAO!

All in all it was a good time :-)

Jeff