From:  AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
Date:  Sun Sep 8, 2002  6:42 am
Subject:  My report for tonight's investigation.....

Very interesting night ill say the least where else can you have comedy, adventure and try and learn about the strange realm all in one night. As far as the folks who changed there mind last minute shame on you in order for investigations to keep going we need consistency extra sets of eyes and ears do help. We got to the train station and got in however ill let Jeff tell you his story as a car approached when we first entered we ran to go hide and of course i fell down a drainage canal and busted my knee lol i swear my curse of the central terminal station is real anyhow near the platform we hear rummaging and i heard a mans voice most likely someone hiding maybe drinking or ready to jump us so we bailed out and instead i switched investigations. We went to one of the most historical well know cemeteries in NY state its called forest lawn.

To give you an idea of size the cemetery has 2 creeks that run though it, rod iron spiked fence all around it, a few man made lakes, rolling hills some very steep, a chapel, acres of land with many crypts, roman and Greek looking monuments Ect, a president is buried there and there were some monuments over 30 feet easily. We could never cover the whole area. Luckily we were able to get over jump down and use a piece of wood to climb out of there or we would be stuck inside lol. I did notice a few strange things like something running i didn't see it but i heard it more like thumping sounds then it faded then i heard it again where we got near some monuments and sat after awhile i felt like a cold spot came near me but only on my arm and one side of my face it was usual. Another thing Amy and i noticed was a very major hotspot it was confined to a small area i found that to be unusual. I guess one highlight of tonight was i was walking up ahead heard branches and noises so i stopped we all hid and Jeff shined his light and it turned out to be a raccoon staring at us. Although we did not experience much on the haunted ended i believe due to that cemetery well kept, locked up at night Ect

I think there is more that remains to be seen and I'm almost positive the photos i took will turn up some good orbs and ectoplasm. It is late so i must turn in i found the cemetery to be a very peaceful investigation no kids screwing around Ect Ect i am sure most of the spirits there are at peace or happy. However i do got to say not many people have ventured in there at night so i do applaud for us getting in since the place has cameras Ect on site. Next year we will probably go again trust me its not your typical graveyard very old very odd graves diamond shape ones, spheres Ect Ect Next week goes the following the asylum, week after will try for the train station when the circumstances are safer. so anybody who missed either previous investigations now is your chance.

forestlawnanomolies.jpg (64152 bytes)  forestlawnskull.jpg (28498 bytes)  purpleorbforestlawn.jpg (62837 bytes)

From:  "Jeff"
Date:  Sun Sep 8, 2002  2:45 pm
Subject:  CENTRAL TERMINAL INVESTIGATION TURNS INTO FOREST LAWN IMPROMPTU

Well...we all agree that hindsight is 20/20 and important items designed to help should..."just be taken if offered".

 Why? Well...let us get into the thick of where I'm going with this <Twilight Zone Music Playing>

 Three of us determined for some real good foot coverage at the Central Terminal did not fend well at all. For those that remember the past two reports, this place is very foreboding and not in a friendly part of town. Since the main building is so accessible and past newspaper reports of "dead bodies" being dumped there you do have reservations just looking at it. Though, a rule of thumb is "it is just afraid of you as you are...it being spirit or person". Well...you like to think that but a patrolling squad car and some fellows "hanging" at the end of the street made it seem like we were walking in the middle of "some shady doings".

 We approached and entered quickly and of course..."when you got to go, you got to go". Go figure...when I have to pause for relief...lights of a car come straight down the road -_- So Rick and Amy made quick foot work while I could only listen to Rick get farther away from me going "C'MON JEFF C'MON JEFF".

 Damn...though I said something else I "sideways sauntered and finished up in the process" <hehe> Ask in person for a demonstration...you need it to get the full magnitude of that round of comedy.

 For those who need it in layman's terms...I was still peeing while running sideways ;-)

 Well...the car left as quickly as it came and as we made our way across to the other side of the building where the main platform was. In the process, Rick fell and gashed his knee moderately. I hope it is just soar and nothing more since he came down hard on it. In the process though, Rick swore he saw something jump from the platform into the tree line. Maybe yes...maybe no but, in this neighborhood you have to keep the caution "frostiness" going.

 This is when I started thinking about the Night Vision Monocle from the C. Crane company my father offered to buy me and I declined saying it was too expensive and if I really want it I will buy it myself". Well...I was mentally kicking myself like you would not believe so it was time to really turn up the ears and listen. I am not sure but, I thought I heard a man talking on the other side of the tree line that overgrows the edge of the whole platform. Rick was pretty sure he heard something rummaging down the other side. For perspective, when you look out this doorway you see the platform right away stretching down the right into the neighborhood and looking left of the doorway it stretches into darkness.

Yeah...your mind wanders and curses for not taking up on the offer for that NV Monocle. Damn Damn Damn.

 Amy and I agreed though, it just did not seem right. So, we decided to abort the endeavor if this could have been an ambush.

 Sometimes in your life you face do or die situations and in the presence of yourself you agree you will claw for your life but, when you have friends with you...you think of their safety first. Safety can never be compromised in areas like this because there is an unwritten protocol that simply states..."you are responsible for each other". This just can never be debated.

Luckily though as we left the Terminal Station...Rick was bold for Forest Lawn!

 We arrived and found the Service Garage across from Delaware Park to be the best entry point and...we were in.

 This is the first time we ever saw this cemetery our entire life in Buffalo and it is huge and it is prominent with capitals. A lot of prominent people who created Buffalo are buried here along with our fourteenth President...Millard Fillmore. My how these places turn your penchant up to "11" the next day to learn about "Buffalo's Grass Roots Beginnings".

 This cemetery has ponds, steep hills to traverse, bridges over creeks and ducks that emit "evil laughter" <lol>

 I was still thinking about that NV monocle.

 A few times along the way we stopped at the feeling "we heard something" but, always turned out to be nothing.

 One things for sure...Forest Lawn will hold you in awe when you see rows of Crypts looking like a little neighborhoods accompanied by other monolithic tomes and monuments.

 "People reaping rich with coin are buried here no doubt about it".

 After going pretty deep into the interior of the cemetery it came time to turn back. In doing so a comfort of relief bathes you and conversation is open along with your senses tuning down.  Go figure......that is when you see something

 Rick suddenly stopped and as I turned my head left to look at him...I heard something fall or step or something on a branch to my right.

 I agreed with myself...NV Monocle will be purchased soon.

We hunkered down behind a monument and straight ahead we heard "it" again rustling in the sparse leaf covered ground by some trees.

Folks...ALWAYS GET ANTI GLARE COATING ON YOUR GLASSES.

 Damn I wanted that NV monocle.

 Now we are camping...what is it? Where is it? Desperately trying to focus your eyes trying to dismiss glares from your un-anti glared glasses and focus the eyes and ears floods your mind with "how are we going to react to whatever this may be?" "WHY DIDN'T I LET MY FATHER BUY ME THAT NV MONOCLE???"

Were at the pinnacle moment of something grand...or. grand delusion?

Well...thirty feet ahead of me I saw a small dark object move across my eye path to the right...my head pounded "GO FOR IT". So I turned my flashlight on to halt a raccoon in its tracks.

I love the comedy...it is such a self affirmation of your existence in the world as well as affirming of your friendships with people ;-)

 In conclusion...let someone buy you that practical piece if they offer...never compromise safety and behold your history the next day for at least a moment if you had an opportunity to walk on it.

I am buying that NV monocle ;-)