From:  AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
Date:  Sun Sep 29, 2002  10:34 am
Subject:  My Report On Central Terminal Station

Well after going here for the 4th late at night i still am amazed by this place once again there was so much more to see. I was right about what they are doing the city is doing some heavy reconstruction and probably soon will demolish some of the old buildings on site and remodel the rest. But hopefully ill take another team up there in the spring to try and explore some of the other areas. Now i got to say the least it was a pretty fun investigation last night luckily nobody was out because it was cold plus we went to 2 new buildings on site. Once again the train platform never fails me when Jeff had left i had asked some of the spirits to do something and it happened they banged a door really hard right out in front of me like knocking sort of that was enough proof to know they are there. Once again we got the typical cold spots there ect i will need to buy a thermal detector sometime and try it up there and notate my results because some parts of platform feel like ice. We did cross a field though into a building its called the mail building pretty open a few rooms here and there old safes, mail slots, ect getting 1/4 of a way into it we heard voices ghostly or not i have no idea i heard mumbling and walking maybe someone was upstairs its hard to say like i tell everyone its haunted and don't mean its human. I would need to get some equipment to zoom in on the sound to see what we are hearing. We did go all the way back and encountered another building across the tracks we slipped in the gate and although it was not haunted it was creepy just 100s of old forklifts or what was left of them and 5 platforms which seemed to have ramps going up to a second floor and of course the concourse was no more leading into the tower. Since the city is now working on it they have sealed off some areas with new fencing which now must be climbed if we are going to see more of the place such as what lays in the basement in the paper room, or what lays in the hole in the wall on the 3rd floor. We will have to go back to find out i'm sure by then the fence will be smashed down it never fails there lol. We did however go back to the platform and that's because i feel this is where the paranormal hotspot is and we did experience a few things like i asked a question about the trains next stop and there was a loud bang pretty close to us. For some reason the spirits there seem to bang pipes things of that sort maybe its the only way they can answer us. But the bang was startling because nothing that close by could make a sound like that especially since its just a platform. I did whistle and asked it to whistle back if it was there and about 2 minutes later i heard a very soft whistle it actually mimicked mine. Christi who is a clairvoyant told me she seen at one time 2 different figures but they blandly vanished she did see a few minor orbs nothing evil just your typical spiritual activity going on she did feel one move her arm on the platform almost like it wanted to escort or hold her hand. This is a sad place in my eyes you got bodies that have been dumped here you got a gothic Romanesque place totally destroyed by vandals over the years. When i was a kid one of my memories was my father taking me to the top over looking the whole city on the 15 floor and saying Rick i'm going to throw you off jokingly, not including a time when i was a child i went there around Christmas time and remember walking on the marble floors spinning around, looking at the large Christmas tree that was over 30 feet height and the shiny dark wood like a church on the stair cases. When spring rolls around Jeff and i should have more equipment to deepen our investigation of this place that's if they do not tear it down. I have in the past gotten many orbs here more then even cemeteries and with the Pics i took last night i hope to reveal even more. I will plan another trip up in the spring and that trip is pretty basic it will be heading straight into the underground area and to the main tower itself which Jeff and i still haven't gotten into yet grrrr. well that concludes my report. Now on to other things Jeff and i are going to go to an abandoned house on my street i may go in take some photos its a house with a basement, 2 floors, attic pretty large been boarded for years so ill keep you posted on what we find there. Last of all coming up we got our Allegheny forest trip for part 2 of our investigation for bigfoot, Indian spirits and strange lights in the sky. This investigation will be far more in depth since i plan on trying to make a plaster foot, measure some of these large foot prints we are finding and hike to some other areas including a cave up in the area. if you want to camp,  hike, and help find sasquatch email me.

concoursestairway.jpg (58514 bytes)    goldenorbsjeff.jpg (16306 bytes)   jeff&christiinorb.jpg (17138 bytes)   orbonarmchristi.jpg (52312 bytes)

solidorbtrainstation.jpg (18035 bytes)   violetorbjeffnchristi.jpg (19470 bytes)

From:  "Jeff"
Date:  Sun Sep 29, 2002  12:40 pm
Subject:  Re: My Report On Central Terminal Station

If you like Trains...this certainly is the place to go. There were a lot of them going back and forth for the three hours we were there.

 The only thing I can add to the report is while Rick was negotiating the principles of fence construction during a train rolling by I yelled to Rick "Hey Rick! Park Ranger!" He flipped, got confused and called me names <LOL>

 It is a Train Yard...there are no Park Rangers ;-)

Still though, it is tragic to look at this whole Station and remember the fate of its demise. My father told me the last time he was in this Station was 1976. To give you a little History...our Walt Disney created President Ronald Reagan set out to ruin Labor Management...especially the Railroads. See, our Railroads were funded by the Government and during the Reagan era, Reagan decided he was going to just stop funding so in rebuttal all the Railheads told him fine. "We will all go on strike for one day and you will see how this country gets shut down when you do not receive your shipments." Now Reagan as comical as he was, definitely was no thinker but, that is whay every President employs is their own Think Tank soooooooo the Reagan era rebuttaled the Railheads with "JOB ABOLISHMENT" -_-

Eventually my father who worked for Conrail was bumped from his job due to senority and decided it was not a good way to live your life trying to find a job let us say in Virginia, work it and get bumped off of it in three months. So, traveling the USA Rail Lines like a nomad with a wife and kid turned into a poor job option quickly.

The Reagan era made it beyond deplorable if you did not have a College Education. Now here we are today in 2002 and the job market does not even fend well for the College Educated -_-

 So, to me the Central Terminal Station is one large Ghost of Yesteryear. Hopefully they salvage and recondition at least the tower.

 Now if you think Ronald Reagan was bad...wait until I release my novel: "Henry Kissenger, The Definitive American Sociopath"

 ;-)

From:  "xlorddarksoulx" <xlorddarksoulx@yahoo.com>
Date:  Tue Oct 1, 2002  11:46 pm

Well, Better late than never I guess. With the trains rolling by, the cop parking to eat his donut, and Rick's creative attempt to get us into the main area of the station, it was cold and different. My first investigation with the group and well it wasn't dull. With all the growth I could see how Rick thought he was back in Bigfoot territory, although there weren't any park rangers. And getting a little worked up with a rope snake...... Yet, I still say it's a hedge hog. that got some attention. I will say that Rick is right, I thought I did see a few figures...but I think that being in the dark, maybe my eyes played a few tricks on me. But then again maybe not. The infamous platform was a little active that night though. Yes I heard the whistle and bangs also. And whatever was there did not want to make itself known to us. But after a while of putting up with us, something let us know it was time to go. And with that we were escorted out by a a cold sensation that walked with us until we got into the dirt road. Other than that everything went well, no major injuries, a couple chuckles, and an unhappy fence worker that at least tried. Considering the turnout of people standing us up AGAIN......I say everything went fine. And I can actually say to the locals..... what's the prob??? If I can go, you can go. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!