From:  "AngelOfThyNight" <angelofthynight@yahoo.com>
Date:  Sat Jul 6, 2002  5:09 am
Subject:  TONIGHT'S EXPERIENCE.......

Well tonight we went up to the train station we will be going there again very soon this will give others a chance who just joined to experience it. Yes i am still alive lol jeff (dauntless) and i went up there was sort of sad not to see others come along. Jeff will post his views and experience on the place Monday. Anyhow it was a very unusual night almost like something didnt want me to be there my flash light went out, Jeff's became dim halfway through the place, i got a traffic ticket on the way there, my new glasses got cut on a fence lol just one of them nights. Anyhow we did experience some activity tonight i took some pictures in time ill develop them see if anything comes of them. This area is pretty phenomenal when we first entered the building there is a basement leading down we heard some noise coming from there, then when we explored quite a few rooms some look like ritual rooms some were very trashed like something ripped through a wall or metal ceiling. On the platform where people use to wait for trains near the high grassy field and other side of the building we experienced cold spots, there was no wind yet some areas seemed to have some, we heard noises that seemed to be closing in from both sides of us about 100-200 feet away where are flashlights could not reach at that distance. there is one instance where my vibes got to strong. we did not get to enter under the main tower and in our next trip we will since this whole area or place is the size of a mall id say when you put into account the one building is as long as a block then another building the size of a warehouse and another building with loads of offices and then a 15 floor tower its a pretty large places with many rooms, holes in walls, passages, old elevators very dark in some areas. Its a pretty intimidating place i guess you can say more or less there are times you want to turn back because you get the feeling as if in some rooms something is waiting for you. I guess you can say we experienced alot of sounds, movement and felt alot of cold spots. we did at one point go 3 floors up and we want to go to even higher floors that way we can access other stairwells down into other parts of the building. There was a point where i heard something about 10 feet out in front of us as i turned my light towards a hallway so all in all it was a very good experience. We will go up there soon probably again to take some more photographs and explore deeper into the realm of the unknown. If anybody wants to go next time with us get back to me. Jeff i thank you for coming out to investigate and i hope next time we can get a few more people. If anything shows up i will get them scanned and put them in photos in a seperate album.

Face1.jpg (175226 bytes)

Boilerroomorb.jpg (66964 bytes)

fenceecto2.jpg (35299 bytes)

fenceecto.jpg (189305 bytes)majorectoplasm.jpg (62164 bytes)

platformorb.jpg (62474 bytes)centralterminalentorbs.jpg (178542 bytes)

From:  "Jeff"
Date:  Mon Jul 8, 2002  7:11 am
Subject:  Re: part 2 of the central terminal investigation this
Friday

The Train Station was phenomenal in its monolithic size to begin with. After hearing stories from Baby Boomers it is an icon of time in Buffalo. It's tragic that it has degraded so much. This building is a business opportunity waiting to happen. Just think...the tower could be used for office space, a few restaurants, a museum inside and out and plenty of underground parking. Of course the majority of the platform building would go down in a proper reconstruction but just think....the historical society might want to give you money hand over fist if a proper restoration was in order.

 It is a very foreboding place at night just due to its size and history. An interesting area was the platform itself. This area did project what I felt to be significant changes in temperature....cold spots. There were "noises" from time to time which certainly were not the building settling or weather (there was no wind that night) or animals. Of course what we saw was only a cusp of the platform area. We still have the tower and underground to look at.

 I would have to say that any activity there would be represent of people who enjoyed this place coupled with the unfortunate who have been dumped there due to Buffalo's history of "Shadowy Affairs". But, wouldn't any traditional city have this?

 Rick and I definitely were a good combo for this endeavor. I do encourage others who would have an interest but, I have to discourage anyone who would have difficulty traversing the interior due to its state of decay. Sometimes you need to be a bit "fleet footed" in there when you step on some uneven ground.

All in all it was fun and a great experience.

Face2nonenhanced.jpg (145560 bytes)