From:  AngelOfThyNight@aol.com
Date:  Sun Aug 25, 2002  3:29 pm
Subject:  Last Nights Report On Cemetery Road Investigation....

Last night i have to say was a very good night for investigating the moon was full and the cemetery i went to is a place we must go to in the future. Its on cemetery road and Erie street pretty close to my house and i never realized how old or the size of it till i went back in some woods and down some gravel roads. I took alot of digital photos and other Pics most of the digitals didn't show up. We experiences ALOT OF ICE cold spots but only near vandalized tombstones. The cemetery is older then even Gootleburg and some stones are 201 years old WOW this cemetery is like the ones you seen in horror movies iron fences, crosses, western type of tombstones etc etc many were worn or ruined and all in all it was a good investigation. Amy's parents and grandparents are buried there and i took a photo near her parents stone and there were 2 orbs near her back side indeed that proves my theory that even loved ones can come around to communicate etc. We noticed a cemented area in the ground and also a fresh dug grave the place has many over grown trees and its off near some tracks so its very quiet no cars hardly no cops lol nothing just a place you can sit down and observe what's there. I will probably go back anytime if anybody wants to go alone with me since i feel its a cemetery that is perfect for first timers in this type of field or people that want to learn about cold spots and orbs etc. I will post my other Pics when i get them developed. Wow what a busy 2 days i had 2 investigations, a carnival with rides lol, a cookout i'm beat:) still from yesterday.
Rick

PS: i know the photos are blurry sorry it was back in our older photo shoot days but if you look you will see in most photographs the same green orb following us occasionally there is a purple one following near the green probably Amy's parents spirits watching over her as we did our cemetery walk. I tried to keep them in order to show you where they started and how they separated etc

purpleblueorbs.jpg (62756 bytes)   orbsmovingcloser.jpg (52187 bytes)   greennpurpleorbsseperate.jpg (58342 bytes)   greenorbbrokenstones.jpg (28595 bytes)

greenorbbyitself.jpg (44809 bytes)     greenorbfollowingus.jpg (63406 bytes)   2orbsbehindamy.jpg (28209 bytes)