Subj: Tonight's Report of The Brown Home....
Date: 10/29/02
To: ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.com
From: AngelOfThyNight@aol.com

Well i got to say the brown home was quite an old piece of history. Much larger then expected. You know the thing about this house is i went past it for years never thought much about it but always felt watched in the attic window now tonight i was able to make a dream come true and check it out. Despite me being sick i still pushed on took some photos cant wait to see if any ectoplasm or orbs show up. Think of us going to this house as our prologue where we get a feel for it and yes in time we will return to it when we get a clairvoyant and more equipment. The house itself is probably over 100 years old at least a stone basement very low ceilings, at least 7-8 bedrooms, a very steep stairwell that goes to the second floor then another one that goes up to the attack and upper bedroom. Most stuff is left behind a couch, chairs, furniture, old baby toys and a carriage, and the list goes on. This is one of the biggest houses i have investigated besides the sawyer home which that house i still got the bottom to look into when i find a way in. However the house tonight was peaceful and right now my theory is that its a dead cell there have been ghost stories about the house and beyond a shadow of a doubt i felt something in the upper bedroom. Being that its so cold its hard to find the cold spots i did however thought i heard something on the first floor when we were in the attic. The house also has a pond in the back yard ashes of Amy's grandfather were poured there and he was a very harsh older drinker. The barn seemed to be large and we were only able to see the first floor of it perhaps sometime we can get into the second or third floor if its sturdy of course however it was sealed up unless i enter through the front gates of the barn which go up a steep ramp. We also ventured to some mini barn Jeff and i climbed the ladder and i took a photo up there i didn't realize that its easier to get up then down lol but I managed. There also was a garage on site which i really didn't look to much in but its age did show. My conclusion is that this house is a piece of history that should be investigated more often and of course we will when i can get more film and Jeff can get more tapes do film it for everybody do a walkthrough sometime. I would say that the house bares alot of mystery and a very long past and i am sure someone has died in that house we just have yet to find out if they still remain.

Rick

   brownhomeroomorbs.jpg (51922 bytes)    brownhomeatticroom.jpg (55449 bytes)    livingroomorbs.jpg (42154 bytes)

lowerfloorectoplasm.jpg (90772 bytes)   Ponddemonbrownhome.jpg (58308 bytes)   Brownhomedemon.jpg (134733 bytes)

grandfatherbrownghost.jpg (62488 bytes)

We did happen to do a mini investigation rather then add it to part 2 I would rather add it here since we did not stay long just to take a few outside photos for the most part.

brownhomedoorwayghost.jpg (13652 bytes)   brownhomedoorwayghost2.jpg (57594 bytes)

Subj: [ParanormalBuffalo] Tonight's Report Of The Glen Falls Area
Date: 12/19/02 3:18:27 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: AngelOfThyNight@aol.com

We then left and i took Pete and Kim over to the brown home where i took them demon photos i wanted to show Pete how large this house is, the barn, and garage where i got the demonic entity picture he took a few and i gathered a few outside photos so others could see what the outside looks like. We entered into the basement to find a skating rink with ice covering a 1 and half foot of ice water. So me being the Indiana Jones kind of guy i swung on a pipe to a pallet and then was able to step onto the stairwell going into the house then Pete did the same thing. I wanted to show him 2 rooms where the feeling was different one is a attic room the other is on the 2nd floor where i got some orbs and cold spots in. I will admit the attic room bothered me this time more then it did the first time i was there is it possible that the demon was there with us? There was some darker type of drawings on the attic walls one of them was smashed in that bothered me since it wasn't that way a month ago. I also found a book bag and its like brand new something that a kid or a guy ghost busting like me would carry i took it home I'm not sure if i seen it there last time i don't think i did since last time the shelf only had beer cans which means someone looks like there living there we seen ho ho wrappers and a blanket and pillow on the couch. The house though will be a base for many future investigations since it has many rooms it will allow us to set up motion detectors in the house and monitor it for the spirits inside.

Subj: [ParanormalBuffalo] Last night's investigation
Date: 12/19/02 3:41:38 PM Eastern Standard Time
From: reaperdude@earthlink.net
To: ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.com

As I'm sure you've all seen, Rick got some more excellent pictures
last night. The quick stop at the Brown house was spooky. There was an attic
room that really disturbed me. I didn't like being in that room.
That is the room Rick shot the apparition photo in. I have to
mention that my wife did not go into the house. While Rick and I
were inside, she went looking for us. She saw a "ball of light"
streak across the yard behind the house. Interesting.

Pete