From: LordOfThyNight@aol.com
To: ParanormalBuffalo@yahoogroups.comParanormalflorida@yahoogroups.comParanormalGhostSociety@googlegroups.comparanormalghostsociety@yahoogroups.comParanormalGhostSocietyConnections@yahoogroups.comParanormalGhostSociety@groups.msn.comTheParanormalGhostSociety@yahoogroups.compgsociety@groups.aol.comSupernaturalFlorida@yahoogroups.comParanormalCalifornia@yahoogroups.compgsociety@aimgroups.com
Sent: 7/27/2008 12:41:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: [ParanormalGhostSociety] Last Nights Investigation Report...I Must Have 9 Lives lol

Mt. Charleston

This rather is not a paranormal report I just went up there to have a look around. Mt. Charleston is outside of Vegas its about 20 degrees cooler sits up thousands of feet...they have real trees lol. We drove about almost 100 miles today through the mountains taking photos. The area is significant so perhaps one night will do a night excursion here.

We had a great time today smoked up in the mountains, got to listen to a little tool and guns n roses. I made some videos from the excursion eventually. Do some of you like good hard classic rock?

Now all we can do is prepare two weeks from now for our next investigation. Hopefully the investigations will spark other peoples interest. I would like to do a lot of paranormal work in this region. People do not realize our cause a lot of people are just missing the point of it all.

The formations and peaks of Mt. Charleston were pretty cool the ski slopes looked inviting no snow up there. Ill try to do a camp out sometime there do a little investigating etc. maybe get a few people to come on out. It was raining and cloudy on various parts of the mountain we just sat back in the convertible....and enjoyed cruising. I stopped at three locations did not get to stop at the lodge though.

It should be a nice take off the rest of the way in two weeks were going to try to do a extremely hot paranormal spot. You are almost guaranteed to experience something here as I will revisit my past. On a good note despite all the little rough patches I pulled it off now I know what I need to prepare for our next trip. This concludes my report and if anybody has any questions about something feel free to ask me.

I would never pass up my investigations for the world I been doing this for years now its not like I am new at what I do. So this is my story and I am sticking to it....good investigation last night. We have many more coming up. I will revise the report later I am pretty tired and about to get some shuteye. No I was not abducted...probed...or anything but I was not alone either and this concludes this weekends revival of PGS back to explore.
Lord Rick
Founder

 society, Mib, conspiracy, time travel, specters, Armageddon, prophets, prophecy, paranormal, ghosts, aliens, haunted houses, cryptozoology, dimensions, apocalypse, Atlantis, curses, monsters, wildman, yeti, cemetery, stigmata, vampyre, vampires, angels, bizarre, metaphysics, Atlanta, Louisiana, Myrtle Beach, planet x, mothman, jersey devil, apparitions, werewolf, werewolves, devils, vortexes, Bermuda triangle, lycanthropes, mystery, ancient, spirits, cydona, mythology, Charlotte, Atlanta, Mobile, possession, possess, mailing list, parapsychology, poltergeist, evp, investigation, crop circles, Roswell, abduction, project blue book, living dinosaurs, religious miracles, ny, sightings, north Carolina, south, brown mountain, cleansing, shadowmen, beast, ogopogo, death, portals, spontaneous human combustion, zombies, ouija boards, nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, art bell, George Nooray, Magick, Paganism, Wicca, Tennessee, Halloween, bigfoot, Sasquatch, ufo, grays, ufos, vortexes, alien, hybrids, Haunting's, demons, demonology, occult, mystics, lochness, chupacabras, equipment, Thermal, EMF, Cassadaga, energy, asteroid, civil war, spooky, scary, adventure, ectoplasm, orbs, graveyards, demons, spirits, cults, buffalo, new York, ghost society, logo wear, equipment, books, videos, music, certification, Castles, Forts, fortean, phenomena, nonprofit, business, investigations, SPH, EMF, ghosthunting, organization, conventions, hollow earth, paranormal & ghost Society, detector, posters, mailboxes, donate, Buffalo, xfiles, Ectoplasm, magick, spells, wicca, paganism, holy, cross,  NWO, Patriot, 911, September 11th, tours, cryptid, ghostlights, dinosaurs, Florida, Fl, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, St. Augustine, Debary, Miami, Tampa bay, Sarasota, Pensacola, NASA, Cape Canaveral, Space Coast, space shuttle, gulf breeze, key west, Sanford, port orange, Ormond beach, New Smyrna, Orlando, Disney world, Tallahassee, Stetson university, panama city, Alabama, Georgia, Savannah, New Orleans, Cocoa Beach, Ocala, plantations, Fort Lauderdale, Melbourne, Naples, Lake Wales, grim reaper, everglades, Seminoles, big cats, Fort Myers, St. Petersburg, Lakeland, Gainesville, West Palm Beach, bike week, spring break, Deland, Deltona, Orange City, weird, strange, bizarre, mysterious, rituals, skunk ape, adventure, ships, ghost pirates, ball lightning, x-files, conspiracies, Las Vegas, California, Nevada, wild west, Mojave, Navajo, timucuans, Seneca's, Iroquois, Cult, Occult, Indians, Historical, Bands, Gothic, New Age, Spiritualism, Parapsychology, CA, California, youtube, media, hard rock, heavy metal, Portal, 666, demons, fallen angels, gods, CA, Reno, Las Vegas, Sacramento, San Francisco, Roseville, Woodland, Davis, Los Angeles, Oakland, San Jose, Lodi, Napa, Vallejo, San Andreas, Modesto, Tahoe, Santa Rosa, Redding, Yuba City, San Diego, Eureka, Chico, Fresno, Salinas, Stockton, Oxnard, Auburn, Fairfield, Vacaville, NV, Carson City, Nevada, Eldorado, Yosemite, Merced, Hollywood, Eugene, Oregon, Salem, Portland, Bend, Boise, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Washington, AZ, Phoenix, Native American Folklore, Beatty, NV, Sin City, Mines, Bakersfield, Fresno, Jackson, San Andreas, Sutter Creek, Folsom Lake, Citrus Heights, Redding, Sierra Nevada's, Foothills, Spaniards, Savannah, Kinzua, Hoover Dam, Henderson, 420, Marijuana, weed, pot, joint, science, caves, spelunking, stunts, extreme, desert, woods, swamps, caving, tunnels, catacombs, UE, Urban exploration, abandonment's, video, movies, production, new age, ambient, techno, Satanism, convention, conferences, thermal detector, digital recorder, d5, deggi5,  abandoned, trespass, trespassing, death, druid, curse, cursed, Chumash, Hupa ,Mission, Nez Pace, Pajute, Pomo, Salish, Ute, Creek, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Pueblo, Hopi, Anasazi, Apache